Please read the requirements below twice – this is a very particular setup I need. To run this test you must have either:
- A functioning hackintosh running the latest Mountain Lion release (OS X 10.8.x) or a functioning Mac Pro running the latest Mountain Lion release (OS X 10.8.x) and
- An NVidia 560,57,580 or 660,670, or 680 desktop GPU in that machine and
- The computer must also be set up to run of Windows Vista or Windows 7 in Bootcamp and
- You have or are willing to run the 10.20 beta (at least as a demo and)
- You can run command-line fps tests if given instructions.
Please do not reply to this if you do not meet all three hardware requirements; I am looking for someone who can do a clean apples-to-apples comparison of NVidia driver performance between Mac and Windows.
Please do not comment on the post if you do not meet these requirements; I am going to clip the comments pretty tightly on this one.
EDIT: thanks, but a user already sent me the test data I needed!