Beta builds of the 20-9 command line tools (DSFTool, DDSTool, ObjConverter, ObjView, XGrinder) are available to download here.
Highlights of the new versions include:
- All tools are 64bit binaries now–this is important mostly for Mac users, as newer versions of the OS won’t run 32-bit binaries any more.
- DSFTool has support for 7-plane base mesh vertex commands. This is used in many orthosceneries created with O4XP.
- DSFTool can directly open 7z compressed DSF files.
- DSFTool has support for set_AGL attributes introduced with X-Plane 11.50.
- DSFTool, DDSTool and ObjView have numerous minor crash fixes, mostly resulting from improved error checking of the input data.
Please file any bugs on the Scenery Tools tab of the Gateway bug report form.