We’re looking to add a part-time technical support team member. This person will share the workload of customer support and have the opportunity to interact with customers to further positive relationships with X-Plane.
Your day will include:
- External communication – using email tools to answer customer requests for help
- Internal communication – collaborating with team members to facilitate customer service
- Taking opportunities to improve documentation as needed
- Reporting and documenting technical issues for resolution
- Building positive customer relationships
Some relevant experience for these tasks are:
- Excellent written communication in English
- Familiarity with both Mac and Windows
- Passion for assisting people
- Ability to self-manage
Bonus points for experience in:
- Using X-Plane
- Technical writing
- WordPress, JIRA, and / or HelpScout systems
Why work for us?
As a member of our team, you would:
- Work on stuff that matters. Real pilots fly safer because of training in X-Plane, and real aerospace organizations (like Boeing, Cessna, and NASA, to name just a few) prototype aircraft in X-Plane before they build them in the real world. Working in customer support is a great opportunity to empower our users to unlock the full potential of X-Plane.
- Work remotely. No commute, no cubicles, nothing to impede you from doing great work. (But the rest of the team is just a Slack call away!)
- Have the opportunity to follow your interests into other aspects of the business.
How to apply
If this sounds like a good fit for you – we’d love to hear from you! You can submit this form to apply.